We’re all about matching people to their perfect role and we want YOUR help. The great thing about our referral scheme is that it’s really easy to do. Anyone can make a referral and you can earn some amazing rewards for helping your friends or family find a new job.
HOW DO I REFER?
HOW DO I REFER A COMPANY?
Alternatively, you can provide us with their details and we will call them.
WHAT QUALIFIES AS A SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL?
A referral is successful once all of the following conditions are met:
• You refer someone to us for one of our live permanent vacancies or refer a company who goes on to place a permanent vacancy with us. Alternatively, if the person you referred does not get the role that you initially put them forward for – we will still pay you your reward should they get a job with us within six months of you submitting them.
• The person/company you refer is not already registered with BtightWay HR Consultants
• The person you refer is submitted and offered the permanent job by one of our clients or the client fills their vacancy via BrightWay HR Consultant
• The person remains in the job past our refund guarantee period (usually 90 Days)
• The client has paid us for the placement
HOW MUCH DO I EARN?
Below is a summary of the rewards available for a successful referral:
|Up to 3,50,000 pa||Rs 2000|
|Up to 5,50,000 pa||Rs 4300|
|Up to 7,50,000 pa||Rs 5400|
|7,50,000+ pa||Rs 8000|
WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT TO RECEIVE MY REWARD?
Your reward will be due when we successfully fill the vacancy/place candidate in a role, as soon as we have been paid by our client and once our refund guarantee period has expired (usually 90 Days).
The reason we have to wait is because, before this date, we are liable to refund our fee if the referred person does not stay in the job – and we don’t want to have to ask you for your reward back.
Q: How well do I need to know the person/company I am referring?
A: Just well enough to be able to ask the person to call us (or give us their contact details)
Q: Should I feel guilty about earning a reward off a friend?
A: If your friend gets a great job, there’s nothing wrong with you receiving a reward for helping them. Everyone’s a winner! If you’re feeling generous, you could even share your reward!
TIPS FOR EARNING MORE
Visit www.brightwayconsulting.in every week and recommend anyone for our roles!
We are a very honest, ethical and professional recruitment company. Whilst we actively encourage you to recommend potentially great candidates to us, we will not accept the introduction of candidates from our existing database. Subsequently, if you currently work for a company that BrightWay HR Consultants supply to, please do not refer your colleagues. Please also note that the scheme is not available to other employment agencies/companies/training providers.